.co.cc domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .co.cc domain

I thought of starting a website to offer paid links. I was using .co.cc domain name. Found that no one was interested in this offer. Is that because I used a free domain name? Is there any specific reason that .co.cc domains are not taken into consideration by IMs even if the domain name is full of keywords?

Well, if you want to earn money with paid links, you can't, unless you pay for domain names. If you use .com domain name, you can get a good business. Think, if you are not ready to pay, why would anyone else pay you?

Comment

As .co.cc are free domains, they do not have a very great reputation and hence most of the business owners think that they won't get any benefit if they pay for ads on a .co.cc domain website even if the content is good and the website has good rankings. This is the reason you did not find anyone interested in paying for ads on a .co.cc domain name.

If you wish to receive a positive response, you can choose one of the paid domain TLD's available for a domain name and develop your website on it.

Comment

Working...
      X