domain name expire,help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain name expire,help!

Recently I am very busy,I even forget to renew my domain name,now it is expired,I am extremely sad for it is my favourate domain name. hi,guys!just wondering whether has a registrar can remind me several days prior before expiry?please

Hello,

Welcome to the community.

Every registrar sends notification 15-30 days prior to the domain expriy. After the domain name expiry redemption period last for 30 days so if your domain is in redemption period you can still retrieve the domain name by contacting your registrar.

Comment

re:domain name expire

I know ***** provide this kind of service

their customers are sent Expiring Domain Renewal Instruction e-mails before the domain name(s) actually expires, after expiry, and on deletion of the Domain Name.

The Reminders are sent to the Customer Username from 45 days prior to the domain name's expiry, on the 1st, 11th and 21st day of every month, until the domain name is either Renewed or Deleted

Comment

Originally posted by vivian.phiby View Post
        I know ***** provide this kind of service

their customers are sent Expiring Domain Renewal Instruction e-mails before the domain name(s) actually expires, after expiry, and on deletion of the Domain Name.

The Reminders are sent to the Customer Username from 45 days prior to the domain name's expiry, on the 1st, 11th and 21st day of every month, until the domain name is either Renewed or Deleted
        I don't understand your question either, are you looking for renewing your domain name or asking for the best registrar?

And why to ask about who would send the deadline notification then answer with a certain statement?

Would you be PLZ clearer if you seek help!?

Comment

Originally posted by ivy.mickey View Post
          just wondering whether has a registrar can remind me several days prior before expiry?please
          Best option is to make it auto renewal, this will avoid chances to loss a valuable domain.

Comment

Originally posted by ivy.mickey View Post
            Recently I am very busy,I even forget to renew my domain name,now it is expired,I am extremely sad for it is my favourate domain name. hi,guys!just wondering whether has a registrar can remind me several days prior before expiry?please
            Check with your domain registrar if it is still availble to renew your domain name. There is usually a grace period to redeem an expired domain name. But it comes with a price.
            Just Do it

Comment

**** does that, ivy.mickey.
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/heartsig.jpg

Comment

The best thing you can do is either renew it.
                Or buy it again by searching for it and just buying it again.
                It should now be open to everybody to buy since it's expired.
                So be quick and don't let noone get your valuable, favourite domain.
                Or just go to another company and buy a new one, and look for a company that will remind you about your domain.
                As said with the last person. godaddy.com do do that.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Every registrar sends notification 15-30 days prior to the domain expiry. After the domain name expiry redemption period last for 30 days so if your domain is in redemption period you can still retrieve the domain name by contacting your registrar.

You didn't notify me - I just logged in to get my emails and there are none there but I know there should be as they are back up orders.

Then I went to my website to find some other site there.

Chat and support told me the domain had expired on 1st Feb but i got NO EMAIL at all.

This is not good enough and it is not the first time this subject has come up on this forum.

I am very unhappy about this - I have enough on my plate at the moment without your service dropping to nil.

Comment

Hello Cassie,
                    Your domain name was transferred under our registration last year, but the renewal dates were not modified in our billing system. We have made necessary changes now and we have also verified all other domains in your billing account.

We really apologies for the inconvenience caused to you We assure you wont face any such problem again in future.
                    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

This has not been sorted !!!

The website is still not ours and I still don't have my emails.

I was promised that this had been sorted but it hasn't

REALLY NOT HAPPY

I really don't need this at the moment.

I am losing customers and I need those back up orders.

Who is accessing my emails? Who is looking at my customers details?

Comment

Hello Cassie, we had already submitted renewal request for your domain but it seems that enom had not processes it till now.
                        We have opened a new ticket with enom for your domain.
                        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

how long is this going to take?
                          Who is reading my emails?
                          Will I lose any emails?

Comment

You really are not doing very well are you at the moment

I am told over and over that the website is up and running but it isn't.

There is a link on the site which has hijacked mine saying Why am I seeing this web site? but the email just bounces back.

I get told you will renew for 7 then get a bill for 20. I get an email saying you have deleted the invoice and another emails saying you will renew for free then get another email with an invoice for 20. All of the emails say the website is up and running but it isn't.

Not only am I losing customers from that site but no-one will answer my questions. Where are my emails? Is anyone else able to access them? How long is this going to take?

Comment

Hello Cassie,

Your domain name has been successfully renewed for 2 years. You were not charged anything for renewal of your domain name.

Outstanding invoice that you see in your account is for renewal of one of your web hosting plan and not for the domain that expired.
                              Sincerely,
                              Nicolaus Grant
                              QA & Customer Service
                              http://webhosting.uk.com

Comment

Working...
                              X