Joomla vs Drupal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joomla vs Drupal

I know that Joomla and Drupal both are popular CMS but don't have any knowledge about the advantages and disadvantages of them. I can't understand that which is the best CMS and which should be suitable for me?

If your website require complex data structure and you have knowledge of the developing then you can use Drupal, Otherwise I personally suggest to use Joomla.

Comment

In my opinion, the choice of the CMS depends on the requirements you have. For instace, if you are looking at setting up a blog, then the most ideal CMS would be WordPress. For an ecommerce website, Magento or Joomla would work the best. Find out the utilities provided by the various content management systems available and try to relate them to your website requirements, this will enable you to make the best choice.

Comment

I also agree with KevinT, Wordpress is easy to work to setting up a blog.

Comment

Joomla and drupal both content management systems are the best CMS to provide a framework and develop a website. I am always prefer joomla CMS because it's fast and easy to operate. It's also flexible rather than drupal.

Comment

When it comes to selecting a content management system, it is important to take the nature of the website into consideration in order to get the best out of it. In terms of Joomla and Drupal, I would say Joomla CMS is more functional. It enables you to create websites and blogs with the customized features. Joomla also provides support for multiple languages, as a result of this, your business website gets a better exposure and reach.

Comment

Working...
            X