wordpress website on cpanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wordpress website on cpanel

Hi all can anyone help as i'm not great with this sort of stuff ( live support will tell you that )
    Well here goes i have cpanel with a domain name , i installed wordpress to make a website ( which i followed on you tube ) how do i get my domain to see it?
    do i have to redirect my mydomain.co.uk to mydomain.co.uk/wp . Can anyone help please ?

Hello there,

I'm not too sure what video you referred on the youtube, but would like you to refer the tutorial : How To Install WordPress Using Softaculous , it has the procedure clearly defined with the right screen-shots for the process. If you still face and issue with it, you can always get in touch with our support for help.

Comment

hi thanks for the reply i sorted it out i put /wp on the end of my domain name when i didnt need to

Comment

Ah I see, but never mind. I'm glad that you were able to figure it out on your own, a valuable lesson for you indeed. Isn't it ?

Comment

If you really want to set up WordPress on your own site, then there are so many methods you can use WordPress for your web blog or website. First of all you need to create a database for wordpress and also download wordpress and upload to your site and last finish set up. You can also find on the internet because online video tutorial through you can easily learn.

Comment

Working...
          X