Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMS with Live Chat Software help

Info For Live Chat Software

Guys can anyone help me with the live chat software i can use for my wordpress website? I know a bit about Live person, but i wanted to check the providedchat. Any other suggestions?

Hello,
    try LiveChat that has lots of addons, including Wordpress plugin.

I cannot post links on this forum yet, but just Google for "livechatinc wordpress" and you'll get it.

Best regards,
    Last edited by Denver; 25-03-11, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Hi,

No doubt about the Live Person as it is considered as the best . But if you want multiple option you can have a look at the following software's : Kayako , Oministar , LiveHelpNow

Also you can Google for the reset
      UK VPS Hosting || Dedicated Server || Cloud Hosting
      Looking for extra income ?
      Join our Webhosting UK Affiliate Program and earn upto 60% commission (up to 100) per referral.

Comment

You'll find plenty of live chat applications on the internet. Some are free abd some are paid. There are few difference between the features as well as the reliability you'll get with different live chat applications. Liveperson by far is the most widely used live chat application which offers great speed and is reliable enough (as far as I know ), however, if you wish to stay away from it due to it's licensing fee, you can look for some other live chat application.

Comment

Originally posted by petterm View Post
          You'll find plenty of live chat applications on the internet. Some are free abd some are paid. There are few difference between the features as well as the reliability you'll get with different live chat applications. Liveperson by far is the most widely used live chat application which offers great speed and is reliable enough (as far as I know ), however, if you wish to stay away from it due to it's licensing fee, you can look for some other live chat application.
          There are too many live help software in the market, free or paid.
          Finally, I got 123livehelp, paid one always brings more benefits.
          Now my sales volume has increased a double.

Comment

Live2support is a better option for wordpress website. Just place a small code on template and start chatting with website visitors/customers. It will take 15 minutes to install.
            Live Chat Software for Website

Comment

Working...
            X