No announcement yet.

Are there any 'All in One' CMS scripts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any 'All in One' CMS scripts?

Hi all, sorry if i posted in the wrong board.

I wondered if any of you could point me towards a 'All in One' CMS script that i can install on my website.

A google search threw up wiccle.com/page/products_wiccle which is the sort of thing that i am looking for but i have never heard of this company before, but that may simply because i have not searched for a all in one solution before.

The features that i would like ideally are those that are in the wiccle script, namely
    • Community - Just a basic community like Facebook with wall/blogs/groups etc
    • Simple Shop - so i can list 'special offers' from my main store - eg a bit extra exposure for christmas
    • Forum
    • Auction
    • Dating
    • Classified ads

Also this would need a payment option (initially PayPal), to charge my users for Premium memberships and/or listing fees for Classified ads, auctions, Dating, and also for purchases from the 'shop'.

I am hoping to find something thats Free, however I am aware that a script of this nature would most likely need to be Paid for, in which case i'd be looking for something not too expensive as i'm a new business with minimal cash flow, and if paid a free trial of the software is a must.

Many thanks for your feedback and any suggestions of scripts.

Russell
    My Crowdfunding Page https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/gbsaveonfashion-1

Originally posted by russell37uk View Post
    Hi all, sorry if i posted in the wrong board.

I wondered if any of you could point me towards a 'All in One' CMS script that i can install on my website.

A google search threw up wiccle.com/page/products_wiccle which is the sort of thing that i am looking for but i have never heard of this company before, but that may simply because i have not searched for a all in one solution before.

The features that i would like ideally are those that are in the wiccle script, namely
    • Community - Just a basic community like Facebook with wall/blogs/groups etc
    • Simple Shop - so i can list 'special offers' from my main store - eg a bit extra exposure for christmas
    • Forum
    • Auction
    • Dating
    • Classified ads

Also this would need a payment option (initially PayPal), to charge my users for Premium memberships and/or listing fees for Classified ads, auctions, Dating, and also for purchases from the 'shop'.

I am hoping to find something thats Free, however I am aware that a script of this nature would most likely need to be Paid for, in which case i'd be looking for something not too expensive as i'm a new business with minimal cash flow, and if paid a free trial of the software is a must.

Many thanks for your feedback and any suggestions of scripts.

Russell
    Is this required to be run on windows hosting platform or Linux hostin platform ?
    Kind regards,
    Jack Daniel.

Cloud Hosting || Managed Dedicated Server || Webhosting UK Knowledgebase

Comment

Originally posted by sysadmin View Post
      Is this required to be run on Windows or Linux platform?
      Hi it would be required to run on a linux VPS hosting platform .

Thanks
      My Crowdfunding Page https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/gbsaveonfashion-1

Comment

Will this works on shared hosting packages i have bought for my website.Its a shared cpanel hosting .

Comment

Working...
        X