Which is the best CMS To open a Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best CMS To open a Blog

Hi there I found those CMS and I get opinion from my friend that Word press is the best cms for blog also I found this CMS:

Joomla Joomla 1.5 Mambo
    Drupal Wordpress e107
    Typo3 ezPublish phpSQLiteCMS
    MiaCMS Xoops

And I don't know which to use

Can anybody tell me from their experience which to use.

When it comes for blog hosting, I will advice you to go with Wordpress, easy installation ( using Fantastico ), easy to manage, many advance plugins, thousands of free themes, good for SEO and thus can rank higher, excellent community support. Even a noob can play with it
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

I'd too recommend you to go for Wordpress. Wordpress is the best blogging application tool on the web. Wordpress installation, customization and optimization is very easy. No HTML or website development skills are required to run a wordpress blog.

Comment

Same here, WordPress!

Yes it is the best CMS to create blogs. Easy to use, install and upgrade, multiple available WordPress themes, spam protection, text formatting, password protecting posts and many more features help us to manage the blogs easily.

Comment

Another recommendation for Wordpress, I've used it for years without any issues whatsoever
          Webhosting.UK.com || VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by kkOr4b View Post
            Hi there I found those CMS and I get opinion from my friend that Word press is the best cms for blog also I found this CMS:

Joomla Joomla 1.5 Mambo
            Drupal Wordpress e107
            MiaCMS Xoops

Can anybody tell me from their experience which to use.
            Which CMS you have finalized ?

Comment

Wordpress IMO.
              I love it. I use it for every blog I create.

Comment

Originally posted by kkOr4b View Post
                Joomla Joomla 1.5 Mambo
                Drupal Wordpress e107
                MiaCMS Xoops

I can unreservedly recommend Wordpress from the above list.

Comment

Here's a good Wordpress fan club.

Any Drupal or Joomla fans here ?

Comment

I've used Drupal in the past along with Joomla. They both didn't appeal to me, mainly due to their styling systems. Wordpress has an excellent styling system which is easy to use and create styles of top quality!
                    Webhosting.UK.com || VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      Here's a good Wordpress fan club.

Any Drupal or Joomla fans here ?
                      Not used Joomla, however, have heard drawbacks of it related to security, so I would never recommend Joomla

Comment

Originally posted by Matt123 View Post
                        Not used Joomla, however, have heard drawbacks of it related to security, so I would never recommend Joomla
                        Though Joomla have few security related issues but that doesn't mean we should never touch it there's a large community of webmasters who prefer Joomla as compare to other available CMSs. We have many clients who use Joomla and have never face any security issues as all servers have tight security settings.

Comment

Ah! That is really good that although Joomla has its own drawbacks, you as a webhosting service provider are facing no issues with that and most important that all the customers are satisfied with the performance.

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
                            Though Joomla have few security related issues but that doesn't mean we should never touch it there's a large community of webmasters who prefer Joomla as compare to other available CMSs. We have many clients who use Joomla and have never face any security issues as all servers have tight security settings.
                            I totally agree, Joomla has a huge fan following!

However for blogging, WordPress is highly recommended.

Comment

How about using both Joomla and Wordpress !!!

If you make proper use of both Joomla and wordpress you can get excellent output for your website. You can go with Joomla for developing attractive main website using available Joomla templates or can customize them as per requirements. Once you are done with your main website you can setup a subdirectory or a subdomain where you can install Wordpress and start blogging using important keywords so that you can attract traffic for your main website aswell.

Google loves content rich websites hence there are great chances for getting better ranking for your website if you manage to combine and use both Joomla and Wordpress wisely !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X