MSSQL 2012 support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSSQL 2012 support.

With the reference to your Windows shared hosting page it seems that you only support MS SQL 2005/2008 as of now. When are you planning to provide the latest SQL 2012 database?

I am glad to inform that all our new Windows plans now have the latest SQL editions; MSQL 2012 / 2014 Express
    If you wish to use MSSQL 2012 Standard edition then it will cost you 30 extra Per Year.

Let us know how you wish to move ahead or have any concern.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Thankyou for the update Harry, that really helps

Comment

Thanks Harry
        Could you please confirm if the database size could be increased if we opt for MSSQL 2012 Standard edition by paying extra charges? We have 3 big sized databases (around 900MB below 1GB )

Comment

Well, on shared hosting environment we have a preset limiation for the size of MSSQL database which should not exceed 400MB for a single database even though you opt for MSSQL 2012 Standard edition. You may opt for VPS if you have big databases to host.
          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Yes, you should consider a VPS or a dedicated server.
            Upgrading your current hosting package to a VPS or a dedicated box would indeed be a smart step.

Comment

I join the previous commentator I agree with everything that you write here I want everyone who is related to writing to advise an excellent service that will help you write articles and essays https://www.masterpapers.com/

Comment

Yes, no doubt you should use a VPS, that would be a smart step. You can take help from essayking.co.uk if you want to know about VPS. Thank you for the update. Loved reading this informative article.

Comment

Working...
                X