Best reseller hosting plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best reseller hosting plan

I would like to get into reseller hosting plan. What I am basically looking for is a reseller hosting plan that I can customize and sell. Can anyone guide me with suitable suggestions?

Originally posted by Jaazmine View Post
    I would like to get into reseller hosting plan. What I am basically looking for is a reseller hosting plan that I can customize and sell. Can anyone guide me with suitable suggestions?
    Are you looking for Linux or Windows based hosting platform? Please confirm your webspace, and bandwidth requirements accordingly we can help you with most suitable package selection.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

With a reseller package, you get the option to customize your own packages, rate your offerings as per your will, a master control panel etc. Please let us know your the operating system and the resources that you need, so that we can suggest you the best suitable package.
      Also, if you plan on domain reselling, we offer a free ENOM domain reseller.
      Register in our "Refer and Win " contest and win FREE Hosting package and Domain name

Comment

You will be able to create the kind of hosting plans you wish to sell with all our Reseller hosting plans. You will get a master control panel with all our reseller hosting plans through which you will be able to create and manage hosting plans for your customers. Also, you will be able to provide each customer with a separate control panel so that they can manage their hosting plan on their own.
        Cloud Shared Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | Request Dedicated Server Hosting Quote
        Contest :: Refer and Win a FREE Domain and FREE Hosting

Comment

I would like to get into a Linux based reseller hosting account that will also provide me with unlimited domains.

Comment

You can host unlimited domains in any of our Linux Reseller Hosting packages. You can choose a plan as per your requirements and budget. If you feel that you need more resources later you can upgarde your package at any point of time. To check the Linux Reseller package that we provide please refer the below link

Linux Reseller Packages

Comment

Re:

I think you should look for a hosting comparison site which will give you the review of best reseller hosting plan.
              Last edited by Nile Hadwards; 04-01-12, 08:56 AM.
              Web Hosting

Comment

I would like to get into a Linux based reseller hosting account that will also provide me with unlimited domains.
                There is no limit on the number of domains you can host with our Linux reseller hosting plans and neither there is a limit on the number of domains you can host with each of them. The only limit will be the resources assigned to your hosting plan. This is one of the major difference in Linux reseller and Windows reseller plans.
                Cloud Shared Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | Request Dedicated Server Hosting Quote
                Contest :: Refer and Win a FREE Domain and FREE Hosting

Comment

A Linux based reseller hosting plan is anytime a better choice, as it allows you to host unlimited domain names. The only thing you are restricted is the allocated disk space and bandwidth, which you can upgrade at any time you need. Secondly, a study has revealed that users of Linux are more than that of Windows.

Comment

Working...
                  X