Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install a Drupal 7 On Windows shared hosting

Hi,
    I would like to install a Drupal 7 on my site. I have a shared account Maverick which runs windows. Can I install Drupal on this, and if so, how? Would I be better transferring over to a Unix server (if indeed this is at all possible)?

Any help appreciated!

Hello

Yes you can install drupal on your server. You need to download the setup files from drupal and then FTP upload them to the folder under which you want to install this. Once uploaded browse the install pages and follow on screen instructions.

Alternatively you can always request us to install this for you. You can send in a request to windows @ webhosting.uk.com with your domain and the exact folder under which you want the CMS installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
      Hi,
      I would like to install a Drupal 7 on my site. I have a shared account Maverick which runs windows. Can I install Drupal on this, and if so, how? Would I be better transferring over to a Unix server (if indeed this is at all possible)?

Any help appreciated!
      You can find all FAQ's in web hosting uk website -> community -> knowledge base section. I too learned many .

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
        Hi,

Any help appreciated!
        See you can also install Drupal from your cPanel. Which is one of the most appropriate as well as easy way to do so. There are other ways where you can go ahead from the Softaculous, there the installation is just 1 click away. There you just have to click on install button and get started with your favorite cms drupal.

Comment

Working...
        X