Windows Shared Hosting - Benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Shared Hosting - Benefits

As we can see with the efficiency of Linux server hosting, Windows is also a very efficient hosting platform. Windows is also one of the most picked operating system from decades.

If you are going with windows shared hosting advantages, a user get the complete support for the applications like ASP, ASP.NET and various other Microsoft applications.

1. Easy To Use Operating System
    2. Complete Security
    3. Cost Efficient
    4. High Performance
    5. Web Server access
    6. Language Support
    7. File Names
    8. Ease To use
    9. Negligible Downtime

Windows hosting often waste precious time of its users by indulging in more downtime when compared to linux. Moreover, windows server takes more resources than linux when it comes to initiating processes, this means more rebooting and time wastage.

With Windows shared hosting it becomes possible for you to provide your clients with ASP scripted applications along with MS SQL back-end database or a PHP-based script that is backed by MY SQL database. Along with supporting a diverse line of applications, Windows shared hosting also supports the best of technologies like ActiveSync, Windows Mobile and Sharepoint that help in terms of boosting the reseller's potential.

Re:

If you are familiar with the Windows operating system, having a Windows based server will make the learning process much easier. You won’t have to worry about learning a new language just to maintain your website. For beginners, this is a definite plus.

Comment

I like the support server side scripts which could be any from ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, Perl, ASP.NET Ajax extensions, FrontPage Extensions (as some of my website are working on FP) and XML.Database support - MSSQL 2005, MSSQL 2008 (optional), MySQL, MS ACCESS, ODBC and PhpMyAdmin. So that's the best part

Comment

Working...
      X