Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which hosting control panel should i go with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which hosting control panel should i go with.

I am planing to go for a hosting plans, but I am still confused which control panel to use Plesk vs Helm vs Enkompass whats says.

For windows, Plesk control panel is a good option. Most users prefer plesk over any other control panel when it comes to windows.

Comment

There is also DotNetPanel, that we highly recommend for Windows. very user friendly and has become quite popular in the recent past.

You can read more about Dotnetpanel here:

DotNetPanel Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by shane10 View Post
        I am planing to go for a hosting plans, but I am still confused which control panel to use Plesk vs Helm vs Enkompass whats says.
        Not too sure about reliability of Enkompass but surely Plesk is better then Helm
        You can also consider Windows DotNetPanel which is getting more popularity and are widely used.

Comment

Originally posted by shane10 View Post
          Plesk is your best bet. It will do all a user generally needs to. Personally I have no experience with encompass. But I can still recommend plesk to you.

Comment

Right, I will suggest Plesk as well.. Extremely easy to use and there is a lot of help available including tutorials for newbies. Dotnetpanel is another good control panel. So, either of the two.

Comment

I think plesk is best control panel for windows servers. I also found plesk has a new version that is plesk 10. Interesting features listed here:

Parallels Plesk Panel 10 Features

Comment

I didn't like plesk very much and was a bit confusing in some places, they could do with improving it quite a bit.I use cpanel myself and find it a better web management portal software.

Good luck learning plesk though

Comment

Yes i also recommend you DotNetPanel, highly recommend for Windows Hosting. It is very user friendly quite popular in recent past.
                  Last edited by danielmark010; 25-03-11, 06:24 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Working...
                  X