Windows Hosting with cPanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Hosting with cPanel

I have a windows hosting with PLESK i had some problems with using PLESK but now i know how to work with it.
    Can a windows hosting have CPanel because i think cpanel is easier to use

Hi,

cPanel is still in development for Windows. We should see a final product by the latter of next year.
    Webhosting.UK.com || VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Comment

I have used both cPanel as well as Plesk. Both have clean GUI hence are much easy to operate and manage our web hosting account. Personally i don't find any difficulty to use Plesk as compare to cPanel
      Well, regarding cpanel for Windows hosting platform :- Yes, it's still under development stage. It's Enkompass (beta version) a Window's cPanel control panel which we can expect it's full version by the end of 2010 !!!
      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
        I have a windows hosting with PLESK i had some problems with using PLESK but now i know how to work with it.
        There's also dotnet control panel, which i've heard good reviews about, I've just never really had much time to use it / look at it.
        Hexo
        -------
        The man that knows how, is always working for the man that knows why

Comment

Indeed, many customers have been pleased with the outcome of DNP, some struggled to use Plesk. I'm not a big fan of Plesk myself, which is why I opt for IIS and WinDNS for my websites.
          Webhosting.UK.com || VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by ThE.BeSS View Post
            cPanel for Windows is not yet released, it's still under development process but if you want we can transfer your windows plesk account on our DotNetPanel (DNP) server. You'll get DotNetPanel control panel with the windows hosting account. If you wish to proceed, open a ticket with our windows department they will get your account migrated on to the DotNetPanel server.

Comment

Yes, you can surely consider a Windows hosting package with Dotnetpanel control panel as it is offering great results to customers and most of the users of Dotnetpanel control panel are satisfied with it's performance. It is fast, feature rich and is quite stable

Comment

Hi !

They had a beta version for a limited number of people to try a while back, you had to contact them to participate. I don't think they offered it to the public yet since then.

I have not got a chance to try it. Cpanel is best for linux but for windows we have to wait and see. As of now, my choice for windows based control would be Plesk.

Regards
                Walter Burke
                Signature has been removed, please do not advertise websites in your signature.

Comment

Working...
                X