Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving from Windows Shared Hosting to Reseller Hosting

Hi,

I have hosted my ecommerce website on Windows Shared Hosting since last 2 years. But now I am planning to move to Reseller Hosting as my business suddenly came down due to some reason. I have heard that reseller hosting is less expensive as compared to shared hosting. So, can I move my business to reseller hosting or keep going with shared one?

Hello Patricia,

First of all we are sorry for responding late to your post. I would like to inform you that I suppose you might have misunderstood the concept of Shared Hosting and Reseller hosting, I would be happy to enlighten.

There is not much difference between the shared hosting and reseller hosting, as both of these hosting services comes under shared hosting wherein the only difference between both hosting is that the Shared hosting plans are “single user” plans this typically is used by a small business. Shared hosting plans can also host multiple websites using what’s called “addon domains”.
    Reseller hosting is similar to shared hosting with one major difference: you have a dashboard to manage multiple single accounts. It means by using reseller hosting account, you can create multiple “shared” style hosting plans and use a single dashboard (WHM) to manage them. Whenever you add more domains you can split each website onto its own cPanel account that has its own login username & password, email accounts and most importantly, its own resources.

I would suggest you to stay on the Shared hosting plans only as reseller will cost you more than what you pay for shared hosting.

You can simply contact our Sales Team via Live Chat from our website if an instant help needed.

Thanks and Regards,
    EdwardS
    Last edited by Edward_Stone; 14-04-15, 06:06 AM.

Comment

You can but, as per my experience i suggest you to only check managed services, it is risk free, and also you will get excellent customer supports,like ctrlswitches providing only managed servers, also you check some others also, and select better one.

Comment

Working...
      X