Moving an existing website to reseller account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving an existing website to reseller account

I am planning to take a reseller hosting package and moving my existing website on it. I would like to know that if I move a website, how much time would it take for the new setup before I can update the DNS that points to the new host? Is it possible to create and test a website without a domain pointing to it? In case that is possible, what would be the access URL?

Thanks in advance...

Hi Carol,

The reseller accounts are setup almost instantly once we get the payment confirmation. We provide DotNetPanel and Plesk control panel options with our windows reseller hosting plans. If you are using any one of these control panel with your current hosting provider, then we would transfer your website from the current host to our reseller server. The time required for the data transfer would depend on the data size and the speed. Once the data is transferred on to our server, you will be able to view the website without updating the DNS.

To preview the website with Plesk control panel you will need to follow the below steps:

1. Login to your Plesk Control Panel
    2. Go to Domains > domain name.
    3. Click Site Preview.

If you consider a DotNetPanel reseller account, then to preview the website you will need to contact us. We will provide you a temporary url to preview the website. If every thing looks perfect you can go ahead with the DNS part.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Working...
    X