Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Choosing A Reseller Host

Hi

I am planning to set up a reseller hosting acct and the most important aspect is I am a newbie. So, I was wondering how much trouble is for a newbie, later to switch hosts if I choose a cheap but a reliable one.

Let me know your suggestion for the same

Regards

You can setup a Reseller hosting plan even if you are new to it. We offer Dotnetpanel control panel with our Windows reseller hosting plans and it's one of the easiest and user friendly control panel available for Windows based hosting plans. You will be able to create and manage accounts of your customers using the Master Dotnetpanel control panel which will be provided to you with the Windows reseller hosting plan. You can provide each customer with a separate control panel which will allow your customers to manage their hosting plans on their own.
    Cloud Shared Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | Request Dedicated Server Hosting Quote
    Contest :: Refer and Win a FREE Domain and FREE Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by HERNANDEZ View Post
      Hi

I am planning to set up a reseller hosting acct and the most important aspect is I am a newbie. So, I was wondering how much trouble is for a newbie, later to switch hosts if I choose a cheap but a reliable one.

Regards
      It is not that hard to switch to a new hosting company. However, it is always recommended to keep the current backups of your web hosting account which is key. As long as you have the current backups of your website you can switch hosts pretty easily. Depending on your control panel, you can do this yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by HERNANDEZ View Post
        Hi

I was wondering how much trouble is for a newbie, later to switch hosts if I choose a cheap but a reliable one.

Regards
        If you wish to switch hosts later, you must make sure that you have the same control panel on both your accounts. You can even restore the latest backup of your website on the new server and start your new hosting account. As a Reseller, backups is the most important thing,.because your clients will completely rely on you for backups. So you need to make sure that you take backups regularly and while changing hosts, you upload the latest backup at your new hosting provider's end.
        Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
        Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
        Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Looking for the reliable and cheap reseller hosting provider who offers new technology and advanced features than I would suggest you wisesolution for the best reseller hosting provider. Wisesolution offers unlimited advantages with various types of reseller hosting - Linux reseller hosting and windows reseller hosting with advanced features including highly responsive hosting service, ultra-fat server, 100% uptime guarantee, a higher level of security, regular backup, regular monitoring, and intent technical support at affordable prices.

We take care of our customer's needs. At Wisesolution you can customize hosting packages according to your requirements and budget. Now get your Desire services in your budget.

Comment

Working...
          X