Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning To Start Small Reseller Hosting Business

Hi,

I own three websites which are hosted on different packages. I was in a plan to start my own reseller hosting business thinking of starting a Small Business Web Hosting. I have some query that from where do I can host all my domains at one place where as that will help me to manage my website together. At same time i can resell some of my space to others and generate some additional income source.

Is there anything suitable to match these requirements?

With our UK Reseller hosting plans you can host multiple domains in a single package. You will get a separate control panel for each domain name which you host under the Reseller package. You can even resell the remaining space to other users by partitioning your Reseller package into small Shared accounts. By this way you can earn a good amount of profit. As a Reseller you will have a Master Control panel from where you will have a direct access to each account(domain name) which is hosted under your Reseller account.
    Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
    Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
    Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Reseller plan will be an ideal solution for you. You can host additional domain names with these plans which can be managed through their own interface. You can also sell space from this account. The Linux reseller plans allows you to host unlimited domain names while the windows reseller package has a limit on the number of domains that can be hosted with each package.

Comment

How many websites can you host with the Windows Reseller Hosting package? If you were to grow to the limit on number of websites as a reseller, would you be able to simply get another package for the same price and features?

Comment

Originally posted by leffler View Post
          How many websites can you host with the Windows Reseller Hosting package? If you were to grow to the limit on number of websites as a reseller, would you be able to simply get another package for the same price and features?
          We offer 4 different Windows Reseller plans which have different domain limits on them.

1) Windows Copper : Maximum limit of 20 domains.
          2) Windows Silver : Maximum limit of 30 domains.
          3) Windows Gold : Maximum limit of 40 domains.
          4) Windows Platinum : Maximum limit of 50 domains.

If you outgrow the limit of domains on a particular package then ordering another package and managing 2 Reseller hosting accounts can become tedious sometimes. What you can do is simply upgrade onto a higher package by paying the difference of cost between both the packages as the plans we offer are flexible and can be upgraded at any point of time.

Feel free to reply if you have more queries related to our Windows Reseller plans
          Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
          Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
          Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

It would probably take some time to reach the maximum of 50 domains in the platinum reseller plan. If a reseller reached that level, however, I assume they would choose the Windows Copper plan as a second package and upgrade if and when they needed to do so. Would that be the recommended way?

Comment

Originally posted by Darcey View Post
              It would probably take some time to reach the maximum of 50 domains in the platinum reseller plan. If a reseller reached that level, however, I assume they would choose the Windows Copper plan as a second package and upgrade if and when they needed to do so. Would that be the recommended way?
              Well, we do not have any restrictions on the number of hosting plans one can purchase and hence a reseller can purchase another reseller hosting plan if he has reached the limit on the Windows Platinum plan. However, it would be a better option to go ahead with a Cloud server and keep all the domains hosted on the same server which will make things easier.
              Cloud Shared Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | Request Dedicated Server Hosting Quote
              Contest :: Refer and Win a FREE Domain and FREE Hosting

Comment

Working...
              X