Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtualization on Xen Or Kvm

Hello,

Currently I am using the OpenVZ virtualization, Can I use Xen or KVM. What do you think which is the best? What is the difference between these two?

Thank you

If you are using Linux server I’ll probably suggest you Xen while for windows KVM would be the best to go with.

Comment

I’ll be pleased if you could tell me the difference between PV/HVM

Comment

PV templates are ready made so you can make centos VPS in a few minutes., later finishing it drives data, IP and root password if you wish to incorporate into WHMCS, just mark the invoice as paid, it creates and sends the data to the customer, without doing anything, there are various templates counting xenpv template xenpv + cPanel already installed, Debian and Ubuntu.

Comment

XEN and KVM Both are Fast and can be used on Linux and Windows. Go for XEN/KVM for Best Performance.

Comment

KVM can be a good choice for sure, KVM offers more options to user and permits for the better custom setup such as custom HDD partition.

Comment

Itís depends on the users requirement. The XEN for each individual core. This allows the flexibility to select the OS, but at this level, virtualization needs more resources.

Comment

Working...
              X