Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better SSD VPS or Standard VPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaronhank
    replied
    SSD VPS is much more better than Standard VPS in every ways

Leave a comment:

• vps9
    replied
    SSD VPS is better/Best now. It will give you best performance, high loading speed, 20X faster that HDD.

Leave a comment:

• Smith
    replied
    Brief about your requirement for that i can suggest you better, also you check with leasedlayer, and other providers, comapare hardware setup,and also check customer feedback, select as per your requirements.

Leave a comment:

• razashaikh
    replied
    An annual failure rate of HDD is 4 to 6% whereas SSD has just 1%, SSD is shock resistance and reliable drive so going with SSD will be a better option but first of all you will have to understand your requirement

Leave a comment:

• Rodney
    replied
    With SSD one can access the data 100 times faster than HDD as the data is accessed immediately result in total system acceleration.

Leave a comment:

• Stephanie
    replied
    With HDD you will get the large storage space where SSD is used for faster performance now its up your requirement pick the one that best suits your needs

Leave a comment:

• Aiden
    replied
    If you are using it for Backup data then I will suggest you to go with HDD and if you are going to use it for hosting your website SSD is recommended

Leave a comment:

• Bala
    replied
    Yes, even I would suggest that you go for an SSD drive server is disk space is not your concern.
    This indeed enhances the performance.

Leave a comment:

• Gabrel
    replied
    If you’re looking for speed, then SSD VPS is definitely the better way to go.

Leave a comment:

• Jane Hunt
    replied
    SDD drives give you good performance and reliability.
    Find a hosting provider who offers SSD VPS's. Now a days most of the good hosting companies are offering VPS's and shared packages with SSD drives.

Leave a comment:

• Benson
    replied
    SSD VPS can be more substantial for dynamic applications or consistently running, extensive processes. You probably wouldn't observe a difference for shared web hosting.

Leave a comment:

• Riley
    replied
    SSDs give faster I/O and a lesser failure rate. On the other side the cost per unit of storage is higher.
    So basically if you want to have a high disk I/O application and wish faster performance and are keen to pay for it, then you can go with SSD VPS

Leave a comment:

• Jake_J
    replied
    It will merely depend on what kind of content you are trying to work. If space is not a great disquiet for you then I suggest you go with SSD, as it will create a large difference.

Leave a comment:

• Finley
    started a topic Which is better SSD VPS or Standard VPS?

Which is better SSD VPS or Standard VPS?

Hello,

It would be great if someone help me out in dealing of a VPS server, should I go with SSD VPS or Standard VPS?

Thank you
Working...
X