suspicious process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspicious process

I am getting continuous messages about 2 suspicious processes and excessive usage

Can someone have a look urgently please

Also I still have no access to my server

one of the excessive usage files is called xfs, according to google this has been used in rootkits

Comment

Originally posted by thongster View Post
      one of the excessive usage files is called xfs, according to google this has been used in rootkits
      Hello,
      I have monitored your server for a while and noticed that clamAV is using heavy resources on the server.
      Warm Regards,
      Keanu
      Support Team

Comment

clam av and xfs are using excessive resources plus I have no access to the server

can you find the reason and fix it asap plus give me access to the server

Comment

Is everybody on holiday ?

Comment

We apologize for delayed response.
            Can you please confirm if you have requested for any access restrictions on the server?
            As of now I'm removing restrictions, and you should be able to access the server.
            Warm Regards,
            Keanu
            Support Team

Comment

hi Stuart, if you have removed the restrictions you have let the hackers back in...

I am guessing from your spelling and time of posting you are not from the uk

Where are the actual staff that work for this company in the uk

Comment

Are you able to login to your server now ?
                I will inform Stuart to revert the changes done on your server as per your request.
                UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Where are the uk technical staff

Comment

Originally posted by thongster View Post
                    Where are the uk technical staff
                    We are based in UK. Let me know if you are still facing any issue or need any assistance.
                    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

looking into this further,

i will contact via a private message

Comment

@thongster

Can you elaborate as to how exactly you are not able to access server ? Via SSH OR Plesk panel ? Also, if you could PM the emails you have been receiving, I will check and see as to what can be done.
                        Cristiano
                        webhosting.uk.com

Comment

Working...
                        X