Linux VPS hosting plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux VPS hosting plan

I am looking out for information on a VPS hosting plan based on Linux operating system. I need around 20GB hard drive space, 300 GB monthly bandwidth and full root access. It would be great if someone gives me complete information on the VPS packages offered. Thanks in advance.

The Linux VPS package i would recommend for you is our business VPS. This offers 20GB of space, full root SSH access and 400GB monthly bandwidth. Other features of out VPS packages includ a 99.95% uptime guarantee, 2 months free discount for annual billing, 24x7 Premium Support, options for control panels and an 30 day money back guarantee. A full list of all the features available can be found here.

Comment

That information was helpful. Thanks. I would like to know more about the Virtuozzo. How would it increase the efficiency web hosting activities?

Comment

Originally posted by Christina View Post
        That information was helpful. Thanks. I would like to know more about the Virtuozzo. How would it increase the efficiency web hosting activities?
        Virtuozzo is also a kind of control panel which is offered with Virtuozzo based VPSs as standard. It allows you to perform various functions as mentioned before, however, choosing a control panel like cPanel/WHM is always recommended as it allows you to manage your websites efficiently.
        Cloud Shared Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | Request Dedicated Server Hosting Quote
        Contest :: Refer and Win a FREE Domain and FREE Hosting

Comment

Virtuozzo is equipped with various benefits:

Virtuozzo provides with management, monitoring, troubleshooting and administration tools thus reducing the costs significantly

Advanced Recovery, Monitoring, and Back-up tools

Physical-to-VPS hosting and VPS hosting-to-Physical migration tools

Common client-server XML-based management API (VZAgent)

Easy-to-use installation and easy navigation
          WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Web Hosting UKDedicated Server Hosting UK
          Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Working...
          X