Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Reboot, Shutdown, Boot and Manage The Virtual Private Server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Reboot, Shutdown, Boot and Manage The Virtual Private Server?

Hello friends,

I have purchased the VPS hosting services, but due to the non-technical background not able to do the shutdown, reboot, and boot operations.
    How can I do this through the VPS Control Panel? So, anyone can please explain me the steps

Hello,

You can easily do it through your control panel. Follow these mentioned steps:
    • After that, you will be able to find the Reboot, Boot, and Shutdown buttons. It has this unique feature to access your Virtual Private Server over the Serial Console even if it is not accessible over the internet/network.
    Last edited by Luca; 22-12-20, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post
      Hello,

• After that, you will be able to find the Reboot, Boot, and Shutdown buttons. It has this unique feature to access your Virtual Private Server over the Serial Console even if it is not accessible over the internet/network.
      Thank you Luca, for sharing such a piece of beneficial information. I am searching for the same.
      Last edited by Riley; 29-12-20, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Hello,

Hey Luca,

You have nicely explained all the required steps. Now, anyone can easily their server and do the mentioned operations.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for sharing such wonderful information about shutdown, reboot, and boot operations on VPS.

Comment

Hello,

You can easily shut down, reboot and boot your Virtual Private Server (VPS) through our VPS Control Panel.

For this, you have to log into VPS control panels then you'll get the Reboot, Boot and Shutdown buttons. It has this unique feature to reach your Virtual Private Server over the Serial Console yet if it is not available over the web.

Comment

Working...
            X