Git repository

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Git repository

I am thinking of buying a semi-dedicated plan, and was wondering if it will be possible to setup a git repository. Also will it be possible to setup phing to allow for automated deployment ?

Hello Stoner

You can set up a git repository only on a Linux semi-dedicated server and ping for automated deployment is already enabled on the server. You can use the repositories on the server however you will have to work with the configuration yourself.
    WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Web Hosting UKDedicated Server Hosting UK
    Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Thanks Rachael,

I was thinking of hosting only applications on the semi-dedicated and get another reseller to host its respective database. Will this be possible ? Also can a get some sort of backup plan with the semi-dedicated server as well as reseller, as I do not wish to have any downtime and loose any of my data ?

Comment

You can surely take a semi-dedicated server for the applications and another reseller account for the databases. However my suggestion would be to opt for a VMWare cloud hosting plan, it will also provide you with an efficient backup and restore utility that would not be possible with a semi-dedicated or a reseller account. The VMWare cloud hosting plan is a very powerful hosting platform that ensures a 100% uptime; there will be no downtime or loss of your data. In order to get more information about the cloud hosting plans visit Cloud Hosting | Web Hosting UK
        WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Web Hosting UKDedicated Server Hosting UK
        Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Working...
        X