Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I secure my website from DDoS attacks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I secure my website from DDoS attacks?

Hello,

It would be great if someone tells me, How do I secure my website from Distributed Denial of Service Attack? What are the most recent ways to prevent this attack?

Thank you

You can use CSF or APF firewall, It will handle most of your DDoS attacks. Or if you have DDoS attack on a large scale then you should go for a hardware solution. Otherwise, you can use any of this firewall but do not use both
    Last edited by Finley; 01-09-15, 04:52 AM.

Comment

A Hardware firewall is the best solution for DDoS attack. It provides security at the highest level.As its name says it is a physical device which block attacking packet from reaching the server.

Comment

Install some WebApplicationFirewall (WAF) that could identify and prevent DDoS attacks. A very popular one is ModSecurity by Apache.
        If you're saying about an actual organization with a specified budget, you could actually buy a firewall to protect against this and other kinds of threads.

Comment

There are few methods you can take to protect against a DDoS attack.
          Black-holing or Sink-Holing
          Routers and firewalls:
          Instruction-detection system:
          Servers
          DDoS mitigation appliances
          Over-provisioning

To know more, visit : How do major sites prevent DDoS? - Information Security Stack Exchange

Comment

Adding up to the above solutions provided you may also consider "CloudFlare protection"
            https://www.cloudflare.com/plans

Comment

Working...
            X