Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHUK-Stan1
    replied
    That's right, it's one of the serious vulnerabilities detected very recently i.e. last month. The SSL flaw has nested for years and the systems that rely on a 512 bit encryption can be most affected. We've a detailed article posted at our blog about this vulnerability citing some definite instances and its solutions here.

Leave a comment:

• Paula
    replied
    Originally posted by Alice View Post
    Hi,

I have recently heard about the Freak attack. Does anyone know what is it and what are the solutions to prevent the system from attack?
    Hi Alice,

The Freak attack is basically a flaw that resulted due to the U.S. government regulation's banning exports of strongest encryption. This attack can affect the systems operating on Windows OS as well as the phones operating on Apple's SSL implementation or old Open SSL. To prevent your system from this attack use browsers other than Internet Explorer. Apple is still developing patches for formal iOS and OS X platforms. There is no further information update.

Leave a comment:

• Alice
    started a topic What is a Freak attack?

What is a Freak attack?

Hi,

I have recently heard about the Freak attack. Does anyone know what is it and what are the solutions to prevent the system from attack?
Working...
X