HTTP, Hypertext Transfer Protocol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karimali831 View Post
    But if your with another host, some host won't allow you to have SSL with other third parties, is this true? Or can I always get an SSL Cert even if my domain is with webhosting.uk.com and even if a webhost says that that I still can't get it?

My domain is hosted with webhosting.uk.com, how do I get a SSL Cert?
    Almost all host allows SSL with their hosting, no matter whether it is bought from host or from other third party. All you need to get a dedicated IP from your current host and request them to install your third party SSL Cert for your account.

Karim, please mails us at [email protected] regarding SSL cert so that we can send you and invoice for it.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
      Almost all host allows SSL with their hosting, no matter whether it is bought from host or from other third party. All you need to get a dedicated IP from your current host and request them to install your third party SSL Cert for your account.

Karim, please mails us at [email protected] regarding SSL cert so that we can send you and invoice for it.
      Sorry, still confused. You say all I need is a dedicated IP, how can I get this for my hosting? I wouldn't want to pay without fully knowing if I can even get this SSL Cert as I am not sure on the dedicated-IP part of this topic.

Thanks for your reply & help.

Comment

Originally posted by kev woodman View Post
        What do you mean? What unusual replies do you get via HTTP or HTTPS?
        If your website has a ssl certification you can get HTTPS is a combination of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol with the SSL/TLS protocol to provide encrypted communication and secure identification of a network web server. HTTPS connections are often used for payment transactions on the World Wide Web for more details

Comment

Originally posted by karimali831 View Post
          Sorry, still confused. You say all I need is a dedicated IP, how can I get this for my hosting? I wouldn't want to pay without fully knowing if I can even get this SSL Cert as I am not sure on the dedicated-IP part of this topic.

Thanks for your reply & help.
          Karim, I will explain you.
          Dedicated SSL certificates can only be installed on dedicated IP, we do provide dedicated IP FREE with Dedicated SSL which can be used to install your certificate. This way you just have to pay for Dedicated SSL certificate and you will be getting FREE IP for it's installation.
          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Working...
          X