Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Enable SSL Certificate in Prestashop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Enable SSL Certificate in Prestashop?

I want to help from you guys for enabling SSL certificate in Prestashop

Enabling SSL for PrestaShop

2. Select General from the Preferences drop-down menu on the left-hand sidebar.
    3. To enable SSL for customer account logins and order processing, choose YES from the drop-down menu next to Enable SSL.

Comment

I will suggest you a link that properly explains How to Enable SSL Certificate in Prestashop.
      https://www.webhosting.uk.com/kb/how...in-prestashop/

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney View Post
        I will suggest you a link that properly explains How to Enable SSL Certificate in Prestashop.
        I went through this link and looked at all of the points; everything was explained clearly and point by point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney View Post
          This link is very very good for increasing knowledge about Enable SSL Certificate in Prestashop because that is explained very simply and step by step.

Comment

A Secure Sockets Layer, also known as SSL, protects the information transmitted between your website and its visitors. It's probably one of the most widely used methods of protecting users from hackers who are attempting to steal their information. It's a security feature that you should seriously consider incorporating into your system.

Enabling SSL

The process of configuring SSL is fairly straightforward and straightforward. All it takes is a few quick clicks of the mouse to get things started. PrestaShop will take care of the rest once your SSL is configured for the domain associated with your hosting account.

From the PrestaShop dashboard, navigate to the "Preferences" section on the left-hand navigation bar.

The first option you'll see on the General screen will be for SSL encryption. The fact that you don't have an SSL certificate connected to your site means that enabling it will be ineffective. You can use the link provided to determine whether or not your website is HTTPS-compatible.

You can enable SSL on all pages by selecting the "Yes" option under Enable SSL on all pages if you are certain you have the SSL certificate ready.

That’s all there is to it. PrestaShop will then use the certificate to protect your users online.

Comment

I'm grateful to every one of you for providing me with knowledge about How to Enable an SSL Certificate in Prestashop

Comment

Working...
              X