need to secure my shopping website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to secure my shopping website

I've got a suggestion from my web designer that, my website was not secured completely need secure website to secure my shopping website hosting with an SSL certificate, how do I do this?

Thiese guys will set up an ssl cert for you. I think they have varying costs for various certificates.

Comment

Originally posted by williams_k View Post
      I've got a suggestion from my web designer that, my website was not secured completely need secure website to secure my shopping website hosting with an SSL certificate, how do I do this?
      Yes, when running e-commerce websites it is important to have a SSL fo your website. You can order for a SSL certificate from here:

Private SSL for your websites

Once you order it will be set up for your website.

Comment

That is right. For a website that you have mentioned about will need a dedicated SSL anyway. You don't have to worry about the installation. the techs will install it for your website.

Comment

You can also try a WildCard SSL certificate. An SSL certificate only secures the domain whereas an SSL certificate secures all the sub-domains linked to the main domain. This is a complete protection. You can visit - What Is WildCard SSL Certificate? | Web Hosting UK | Dedicated Servers | VPS Hosting | Windows Hosting for getting complete information on WildCard Ssl certificate.

Comment

Hi, If you are using PayPal or any other pay system on your website, Then you should get SSL certificate for your website. So people can feel secure on your website. If you have any idea to get SSL certificate means i would suggest you to get it through at affordable price. Check it out for fourther information..

Comment

Even if you don't use a payment gateway on your website. Like if transactions are carried on a 3rd party server it is important to have ssl for your ecommerce website. You can gain the trust of visitors with a secure site. It has become very easy to have a ssl for your site. You can simply order and have your host install it for you.

Comment

If you have sub-domains linked to the main domain, you can also use the WildCard SSL certificate. A single WildCard SSL certificate reduces the management costs to a great extent. It creates a secured private connection between the web browser and web server that covers the web forms, gateways, mail, FTP servers and VPNs. This is one of the most secured and efficient ways of securing the sub-domains linked to the website. Here is a complete explanation on the WildCard SSL WildCard SSL Certificate.
                WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Web Hosting UKDedicated Server Hosting UK
                Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Which SSL should you buy?

Here i have found Infographic which will help you on choosing SSL for you E-commerce web <Link removed>
                  http://www.clickssl.com

Comment

Working...
                  X