Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is more secure, Fantastico and Softaculous ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is more secure, Fantastico and Softaculous ?

When considering Fantastico and Softaculous, which one offers the best security and why? Is it the older more mature program (Fantastico), or the newer more develped program (softaculous)?

It's hard to comment on security. However, there have been reviews that Softaculous uses updated scripts.

Comment

Softaculous is always better when application upgrades are concern, it's been seen that Fantastico take ages to update it's software versions
      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Almost all webhost do support Softaculous now as there are huge number of scripts which can be used by webmaster and these scripts are updated very often.

Comment

It is so important to update, update, update. And while I do not dislike Fantastico, I much prefer Softaculous. The fact that they stay updated is one of my top reasons to love them.

Comment

Thanks for all of the answers guys. I am always glad when I learn something new. I am going to add this to my, reasons to love Softaculous list. Interestingly enough that list is longer than the Fantastico one.

Comment

It is so important to use things that keep their scripts up to date. Buggy scripts are what is causing hackers to have a field day with twitter API. That is just one reason why you wanna prioritize keeping the bugs out.

Comment

Working...
              X