X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry
    replied
    @greyhound ;
    Please let me know the ticket number which was never replied to you about this issues, I will personally look into this and will ask one of our tech support staff to get into root cause of this issue and will respond your ticket accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• MrTWS
    replied
    Hi Greyhound

I would suggest that you contact their Web Hosting UK - Free 24x7 Technical Support - Dedicated Server - VPS Hosting Tutorials where you can chat one to one with an advisor

I'm uncertain though that their servers are blacklisted as you suggest, and some domains tend to be over enthusiastic when it comes to how they interpret spam
    You mention that you have received lots of spam - have you considered that your domain or email address may have been compromised?

Leave a comment:

• greyhound
    started a topic Email problems

Email problems

Since moving to WHUK I have been getting multiple email issues.

First off, many of my clients are unable to send to "other" domains.

When this was fixed I then started to get a lot of spam.

This has abated somewhat but now some of my clients are complaining that they are unable to send to certain email addresses again. Looking at some of the messages it is clear that somw WHUK servers are blacklisted.

I have contacted the technical support but have heard nothing back from them which just isnt good enough.

Can anyone suggest
    (a) a hosting company that handles email better
    (b) a solution to my problem

Thanks in advance.
Working...
X