Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

missing mail

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • missing mail

    Once again we are experiencing problems with email being bounced because our mail server is apparently off line: Lancer.

    What is the excuse now?

  • #2
    This time it is success**.com

    let me know what should be done now ?

    We cannot host any of your accounts on a shared web hosting server. Order a VPS and I will get all your accounts migrated without any downtime. You don't have to bother about managing your VPS as all our Dedicated Servers and VPSs are fully managed.
    Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
    AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

    Comment


    • #3
      surely VPS will just mean I am in the same situation, all mail is FUBAR on 42 accounts?

      Is it just mail or www too?

      AND one domain is unfortunate, two is coincidence but a third will mean a security breach
      Last edited by byteme; 06-09-07, 01:37 PM. Reason: thinking

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by byteme View Post
        surely VPS will just mean I am in the same situation, all mail is FUBAR on 42 accounts?

        Is it just mail or www too?

        AND one domain is unfortunate, two is coincidence but a third will mean a security breach
        We have expertise in this field. So far I've worked on more than 1000 Servers and I have solution for everything. Someone who has targeted your domains is looking to create problems for your websites only.

        Even scripts are having tough time to monitor the incoming connections. VPS hosting should be a better solution as that will allow us to implement few things which cannot be done on shared servers.

        I can assure you that its not our fault at all. It is someone who knows your domains and they are bombarding your domains all the time with n number of spams.
        Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
        AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Administrator View Post
          We have expertise in this field. So far I've worked on more than 1000 Servers and I have solution for everything. Someone who has targeted your domains is looking to create problems for your websites only.

          Even scripts are having tough time to monitor the incoming connections. VPS should be a better solution as that will allow us to implement few things which cannot be done on shared servers.

          I can assure you that its not our fault at all. It is someone who knows your domains and they are bombarding your domains all the time with n number of spams.
          Signing up to VPS as we speak with Shane S, hope its worth it.

          I have changed my succe* email to 127.0.0.1 do I need to do www too?

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't get it.. why don't you post your issues at the help desk.

            -> Easier
            -> Faster
            -> Senior Technicians

            It's just a disadvantage of customer satisfaction when reading all these negative posts about Webhosting UK

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by karimali831 View Post
              I don't get it.. why don't you post your issues at the help desk.

              -> Easier
              -> Faster
              -> Senior Technicians

              It's just a disadvantage of customer satisfaction when reading all these negative posts about Webhosting UK
              Only if you get the information. I never get the cause from chat or from email, at least admin is specific so we can deal with it. To complain is to improve the service for everyone.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by karimali831 View Post
                I don't get it.. why don't you post your issues at the help desk.

                -> Easier
                -> Faster
                -> Senior Technicians

                It's just a disadvantage of customer satisfaction when reading all these negative posts about Webhosting UK
                Because some members of the community may be able to deal with the problem, Some members on these forums know quite alot about Linux HTTPD, Mail success and other issues. Plus it's also good learning for me and others who would like to be involved within the current industry.
                Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

                Sales: 0808-262-0855
                Support: 0800-612-8725
                International: +44 191 303 8191

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think problems are fine, but rants are not if the problem is out of the control of the hosting company.
                  We have seen a few on here where a server has had problems and the clients have vented their anger on here. I see nothing wrong with that, but can see it can't be good for the company, as it reflects poorly on them with new clients. Before i signed up this was the first place i visited to see what people were having problems with.

                  I have also seen a few threads on here where people had wrote bad comments about the company only to then find out that the problems were not the fault of webhostinguk.

                  All in all I admire the Administrators of this forum for not deleting or censoring any of these posts, even though they must desperately want too.

                  Thumbs up

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jon123 View Post
                    I think problems are fine, but rants are not if the problem is out of the control of the hosting company.
                    We have seen a few on here where a server has had problems and the clients have vented their anger on here. I see nothing wrong with that, but can see it can't be good for the company, as it reflects poorly on them with new clients. Before i signed up this was the first place i visited to see what people were having problems with.

                    I have also seen a few threads on here where people had wrote bad comments about the company only to then find out that the problems were not the fault of webhostinguk.

                    All in all I admire the Administrators of this forum for not deleting or censoring any of these posts, even though they must desperately want too.

                    Thumbs up
                    I suppose i must agree to that
                    Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

                    Sales: 0808-262-0855
                    Support: 0800-612-8725
                    International: +44 191 303 8191

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jon123 View Post
                      I think problems are fine, but rants are not if the problem is out of the control of the hosting company.
                      We have seen a few on here where a server has had problems and the clients have vented their anger on here. I see nothing wrong with that, but can see it can't be good for the company, as it reflects poorly on them with new clients. Before i signed up this was the first place i visited to see what people were having problems with.

                      I have also seen a few threads on here where people had wrote bad comments about the company only to then find out that the problems were not the fault of webhostinguk.

                      All in all I admire the Administrators of this forum for not deleting or censoring any of these posts, even though they must desperately want too.

                      Thumbs up
                      Our main focus is to keep on improving level of our Service and we need such customers who expect more from us.

                      Customers are highly knowledgeable this days and they will never signup with a company which has only good worlds left in their forum. I have seen potential customers reading many threads in the forum before making any sort of decision so you know what sort of information they need prior to switching from their existing webhost.

                      Hosting Industry is full of crap this days as many kiddies have spoiled reputation of this Business. They make false commitments and false advertisements to get customers and they sell their Business after few months to leave their customers in Agony.

                      It may take some time for your Dreams to come true if you are in genuine Business but its worth to proceed slowly rather than swinging from peak to pitfall
                      Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
                      AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
                      Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jon123 View Post

                        All in all I admire the Administrators of this forum for not deleting or censoring any of these posts, even though they must desperately want too.

                        Thumbs up
                        They do delete and censor posts. I have had a few go missing

                        But I do agree with admin - if everything on here was rosy I would be suspicious. It is not the rants that is the problem it is when it appears that nothing is being done to sort the problem out. A rant with a quick solution posted on here would make everyone (new and old) feel more comfortable.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cassie View Post
                          They do delete and censor posts. I have had a few go missing

                          But I do agree with admin - if everything on here was rosy I would be suspicious. It is not the rants that is the problem it is when it appears that nothing is being done to sort the problem out. A rant with a quick solution posted on here would make everyone (new and old) feel more comfortable.
                          Yes. I had deleted last 3 posts of your and byteme's discussion thread. her replies made no sense and those posts had nothing to do with our service. You can PM me, email me, message me on messenger if you wish to abuse me but forum has to be left for discussion on our service, support and our product offerings.

                          None of our customers are authorized to abuse any of our staff members for unjustified reason. You have paid for Service so you have authority to complain if you don't get service.
                          Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
                          AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
                          Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cassie View Post
                            They do delete and censor posts. I have had a few go missing

                            But I do agree with admin - if everything on here was rosy I would be suspicious. It is not the rants that is the problem it is when it appears that nothing is being done to sort the problem out. A rant with a quick solution posted on here would make everyone (new and old) feel more comfortable.
                            I was referring to 'rants' that were misdirected. Blaming the hosting company for something beyond their control.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The problem is sometimes that, through lack of knowledge, or lack of help/information from the hosting company, customers may simply not know that it is 'beyond their control'.

                              Sometimes customers may just need to let off steam with others who they hope will understand and sympathise.

                              One persons Rant may be another persons Whistle. (showing my age - referring to old fashion kettles !!)
                              Last edited by Cassie; 14-09-07, 05:42 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X