This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Trojan!!

I got this Trojan Virus from a 'Noble Poker' program I havenít used in years. My Norton Anti-Virus and XsoftSpySE wont get rid of it. Is there anyone out there that can help me remove it before my computer crashes?

You need to purchase a new computer and throw your existing box.
    Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
    AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Try installing AVG which may help you to clean you Trojan virus free.grisoft.com/
      also AVG ANTI-SPYWARE free.grisoft.com/doc/download-free-anti-spyware/us/frt/0

Good luck!
      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto £300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
        Try installing AVG which may help you to clean you Trojan virus free.grisoft.com/
        also AVG ANTI-SPYWARE free.grisoft.com/doc/download-free-anti-spyware/us/frt/0

Good luck!
        not sure why you can never differentiate between humans and spambots. This guy has posted same thing thrice on the forum and I am waiting for the 4th one.
        Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
        AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Admin; Once again i failed before posting reply to such spmbot i should have consider your straight forward reply which would have saved my time helping such spambots....
          Don't know why i just want to help newbie better i would be getting strict now for all new members.
          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto £300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Just assume everybody new is a spambot/spammer until proven otherwise - particularly if they don't introduce themselves first. I'm still not convinced that I'm not a spambot
            homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto ... ( just Google it )

Comment

Originally posted by kev woodman View Post
              I'm still not convinced that I'm not a spambot
              Spammers will come and go, disappear and are forgotten but you cannot be Kev now I add I am real human being and I am not at the level of the spammers.

Comment

do this:
                1)click start --> run ,enter "cmd"
                2)write "attrib" , this command will show you all the working prossessus in your computer.
                3)search for prossessus how's have shr
                4)use the command "attrib -s -h -r namevirus.***" to romove the security of the virus.
                5)use the command "del nomvirus.***" to delite it.

*** <-- is the extention of the prossessus (virus).

Comment

I recommend you to download the program called Spyware sweeper from spyware-sweeper.com This is one of the very few tested anti-spyware programs that can help you to remove the trojan successfully. You would find detailed instructions at the site.

Comment

Can we not just close this thread so people don't replay to the original spam posting?
                    homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto ... ( just Google it )

Comment

I think you are right Kev.

Comment

Working...
                      X