The National Online Lottery
    P O Box 1010 Liverpool,
    L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
    (Customer Services)
    Ref: UK/9420X2/68
    Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

This is to inform you that the Online Lottery draw (#56 of British
    Online Lottery Draw held on 22nd June. 2007.
    You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
    £480,152(Four hundred and eigthy thousand, one hundred and fifty two
    pounds sterling)in cash credited to fileKTU/9023118308/03.
    To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent
    Claire Dalton(MRS)
    Email:[email protected]

Please provide the details below
    1.Name
    2.Phone
    3.Occupation
    4.Address
    5.Country

Yours faithfully,

Richard K. Lloyd
    Online coordinator for
    UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY
    Sweepstakes International Program.
    I have recieved this same mail Twice
    Keep youself safe
    just delete this kind of mails

That's been going round for quite a while.

First rule of spam, if it's written really badly (like that one is) it's cobblers

Comment

yep
      i understood that on first look

Comment

one of the most funniest Spam which I've seen so far is the one in which a over Exaggerated girl holds something really big in her hands with amazing looks.

I hope you guys have got same spam couple of times so far
        Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
        AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

I got tons of that kind of spams for years , but now it's extra increasing , the funniest one is the latest and scarest, it's happened a month ago , I'd received a usual spam email that tells they are a bank staff and they want to take over money of a dead family whom has no alive relatives at this moments , they were an Australian doctors family died in a plane crash in Nigeria or a near place ...

So the story isn't that but it's about what happened after , I was totally bored and have nothing to do ! so I emailed them that I don't care where their money came from if they give me my share and after hours I received informations asking me my detailed information , and I emailed them with fake infos , and I got amazed seeing an email telling me , they gonna send money to my bank account but they'll send a guy to meet me where I live to go with me to the bank!!!! :eek:

Oh man!! it was freaking me out , I forget about that email definitely and thanks GOD I didn't give them anything real , I won't ever forever retry that jokes :eek:

I believe that there are gangs specialized in money laundry that worked like that and they may kill the intermediary guy after accomplishing their missions...

Wow , who would think that his life's ending will be due to a SPAM EMAIL!!!

Comment

I hate those spams. Sometimes I enjoy reading those spams with subject "She will worship you tonight" and "are you fedup of short ....?"

LOL. how can you predict that ? I don't want to be Long Dong Silver to wear it on neck
            Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
            AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
            Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
              I hate those spams. Sometimes I enjoy reading those spams with subject "She will worship you tonight" and "are you fedup of short ....?"

LOL. how can you predict that ? I don't want to be Long Dong Silver to wear it on neck
              LOL, that looks nice you get spam love letters from female only, I am target of these people "I am the next of kin of a dead millionarie…....
              They have really great fantasy and patience too.

Comment

This Spam Is increasing
                i got it twice today

Comment

I have an old email , that I'd used it years ago to subscribe to some PPC and PTC sites and it does reach now a 1000 or 2000 email per week so I feel so tired to fetch it time to time, but you believe that I receive a 1 to 3 emails weekly in my 8 months gmail account and they are all sincere, beleive me it's so boring!!!!

I believe that spams are just like salt for meals , we need them time to time , either to move our emotions and get angry and start complaining and sending emails to ISPs and that makes us dynamics , or we just enjoy reading ridiculous messages or may be we find that we have a bit interest of its content , spamy life is dynmic and yummy some times , it's to taste different emotions of brain

unlike the forums spams , they're really nonsense and rottening the whole board , those kinds should be ed off from here

Comment

As funny as some spam is it isn't good news for the Internet. Spam email takes huge amounts of bandwidth that could be used for something more productive.

Unfortunately the only real way to stop it is for bloody idiots to stop buying stuff from spammers.
                    homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto ... ( just Google it )

Comment

Originally posted by kev woodman View Post
                      As funny as some spam is it isn't good news for the Internet. Spam email takes huge amounts of bandwidth that could be used for something more productive.

Unfortunately the only real way to stop it is for bloody idiots to stop buying stuff from spammers.
                      i agree with you completely
                      They waste over millions worth of Bandwidth and Productivity

Comment

Originally posted by mycoolworld View Post
                        i agree with you completely
                        They waste over millions worth of Bandwidth and Productivity
                        and most important ! sometimes we waste our precious time going behind them.........
                        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto £300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Yep, and often they carry a torzan virus as attachment.

Comment

Working...
                          X