How to surf anonymously without a trace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are loads others.
    Especially if you're at work or school. Proxies are getting blocked by the minute.
    I am subscribed to a proxy creating website and they give me new proxies that they have created.

Tell me what you think of this.
    unblock-myspace-peacefire.com

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
      I agree, NSA & FBI are also Watching Your Computer (But Not with Cookies), I fear they are also watching our discussion on this thread. Also they can track you through ECHELON ( it is a highly secretive world-wide signals intelligence and analysis network) that capture radio and satellite communications, telephone calls, faxes and e-mails nearly anywhere in the world and includes computer automated analysis and sorting of intercepts. ECHELON is estimated to intercept up to 3 billion communications every day.
      HMMMMMMM ECHELON!!!
      It's freaking this ECHELON , I knew they do but I hadn't the exact name of this ECHELON , I think I'm going to GOOGLE it now and I fear that they'll track me because I gonna look for this tool ...

But really, I don't think they do better with it and they do in reality nothing with it , if we notice or just look for cyber crimes on the net we'll get our hairs grayed , so where is this ECHELON and look for these kind of crimes increasing!?

I don't believe in FBI's MYTHS since I see no results , yeah they may use some tools sophisticated but there are always BUGS that neither BILL GATES corrects them forever nor LINUS TORVALDS , so what weight they have among the #1 in the world!?

I guess they can TRACK people like me and PAUL and JAMES may be but they can't track who don't like to let them do it

SO SILENTLY:do you think they can hear us now

Comment

Dudes, if you use hopster you can hide your ip. It'll show your location as Austria.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/heartsig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie View Post
          Dudes, if you use hopster you can hide your ip. It'll show your location as Austria.
          All circumventors hide your ip for anonymousity.
          The link doesn't work btw

Comment

For those of us lucky enough to be living in Western democracies we probably don't have too much to fear from government surveillance. Sadly for many people in the world being able to hide their online activities can literally be a matter of life or death. It's why we should support Amnesty, support the EFF and stay vigilant.
            homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto ... ( just Google it )

Comment

Originally posted by kev woodman View Post
              For those of us lucky enough to be living in Western democracies we probably don't have too much to fear from government surveillance. Sadly for many people in the world being able to hide their online activities can literally be a matter of life or death. It's why we should support Amnesty, support the EFF and stay vigilant.
              It's not like that where I live lol.
              The council will track down your ass if you're on innapropiate websites.
              And plus they're killing online circumventors by the minute.
              Now they're blocking sites like GCSE websites or Learning Revision sites.
              It's getting really out of hand now.
              But I agree with you. With supoorting EFF.
              I don't care about anonymousity. I mean there is nobody who is going to do something to me or my computer anyway.

Comment

haven't posted for a while, but people let me put this plain and simple, you can't completely hide yourself on the internet. Network packets need a source and destination to work. So no matter what you try to hide, there will always be a a trace back to you. The more you mask your location by bouncing your connection through different routers/servers etc, the slower your connection will become as you're adding untold amount of hops into your connection. But remember that every router/server you bounce your connection through you'll also have to make sure that all logs are cleared from your activity, otherwise you can use this to trace where you are.

If you really want to be in the background, then use an open wifi hotspot, where there's no cctv, and you've spoofed your MAC from another NIC card you got your hands on that can't be traced back to you. That is a lot better than some of the methods being mentioned here.

Comment

I think web anonymizers are one of the most appropriate way of surfing the website anonymusly. As there are other new online better options available. If you are using firefow there is a plugin -foxcy proxcy which make your work more easily.

Comment

Working...
                  X