Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to surf anonymously without a trace

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to surf anonymously without a trace

    The article at <b>computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9012 778 </b>by computerworld that provide tips on how to avoid detection by anyone attempting to monitor your internet access and how to surf anonymously without a trace.


  • #2
    You're may be right, there are others whom spoofing us and watching what we're using and where we're going but wait!!

    It's just a propaganda! Since the only way to surf Anonymously is to use proxies!
    And proxies do receive our full HTTP requests and they send it themselves again to the desired site and return the result for us...!! wait a minute what did I just say? They receive our full HTTP requests????? It does mean our user names , passwords , emails , our WEBHOSTING accounts and paypal's!!!!!!! Actionly we choosed to offer it for free and then we complain about web security and get linked more and more to use these proxies as much as they hurt us.

    Let's ask you something, why the proxy lists aren't stable , today they work tommorow they don't exist? and who are they? and what for they offer you a free service where we are living in a paid world?

    Just turn that a couple of minutes in your brain and you'll find the answers.

    People you won't get hurt if somebody does know what you're running or which site you do visit, but you do get hurt if you give him you access informations.

    Wake up world!

    Comment


    • #3
      You may wish to check this podcast in more detail about how people work anonymously; twit.tv/sn70

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by paul View Post
        You may wish to check this podcast in more detail about how people work anonymously; twit.tv/sn70
        Let me check it then I'll come back

        Comment


        • #5
          Certainly if you know about it and don't report the illegal action, you are likely to end up on the wrong side of a prosecutor.
          It does mean you're always under monitoring even from your anonymity server

          The recent Supreme Court decision on MGM vs Grokster was totally vague and for the most part dodged the issue. They held Grokster liable but Grokster was clearly advertising itself as a network for illegal activity.
          most of this speech is about freedom of speech, freedom of sharing and Peer2Peer philosophy , he 'd mentioned the YouTube and it Content too!!!

          Small world network

          Freenet is built on the principle of small world networks. By connecting to nodes of people you already know, and the people you know in turn connect to people they know, one should be able to reach all nodes in a Freenet network.
          Now let's speak about the freenet , yeah it brings some kind of anonymity but if somebody wanna spy on you by spoofing what your IP address is uploading and downloading you're always under risk , and there is another risk here! how about if somebody uses your bandwidth to download illegal stuffs and you were under surveillance !? they deal with you as the direct doer and not as a suspect then.

          Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. It also enables software developers to create new communication tools with built-in privacy features. Tor provides the foundation for a range of applications that allow organizations and individuals to share information over public networks without compromising their privacy.
          This was about TOR and always the same concept of proxies, there are other people does your work and send you the result, and nothing changed except that you don't need to look for fast and existed proxies and the difference os that you'll get involved too in sending others requests! and there is no warranty what they'll send while proxy send your request and you don't need to send its!

          Anyway thanks for the INFO PAUL, beyond this , I like that IDEAs that bring me some other ideas, see you next , I'll dive now with TOR and FEENET

          Comment


          • #6
            no such thing. You can mask it, but in truth you can always be found. For the simple reason of TCP needs to know where it's destination and source is. You just follow the paper trail. Just need to know what to look for. A proxy isn't really annon, as you can find the proxy, hack the proxy and get it's logs and off you go again.

            as it's been mentioned why do proxy's appear one day from the next and then vanish. Two simple reasons, they're created by the government to see who's using a proxy, always interesting to know why someone wants to use one you see, and crackers/hackers.

            when surfing the net you'll be surprised at how much info you leave about the place. You just need to know where to look for it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by scream View Post

              when surfing the net you'll be surprised at how much info you leave about the place. You just need to know where to look for it.
              That is true, I think if we keep our content clear and transparent to the end user and enable free speech and access to information on the Internet then there is no need of keeping ourselves anonymous, but can be really do this??

              Comment


              • #8
                It's not just for being hidden because of non clear or non transparent content but may be just because of SECURITY REASONS like payment processing procedures or because some places don't allow the free speech to be announced by the citizens so people must used it!

                And yeah you can check them if you have full access on all the ISPs because you can't follow others' IPs if they don't belong to your ISP but there are some who can do it such CIA , FBI or InterPol and I don't think anyone wanna hide some thing from them

                Comment


                • #9
                  If using proxy, CGI proxy are better
                  They are more anonymous

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    CGI proxies are better and support logins.
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/heartsig.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah , I think that CGI proxies are the best too
                      you can use a free one like this :

                      proxy.kingdomofgold.net

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        thank you.. I'm looking for proxies which allows java scripts in websites. I think there's no such proxy like that.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/heartsig.jpg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Queenie View Post
                          thank you.. I'm looking for proxies which allows java scripts in websites. I think there's no such proxy like that.
                          I think the proxy mentioned above does and allows that as I guess , so you don't need to put it in your CONNECTION SETTINGS but open it as a regular page and then you'll find where to enter your new URL so that you can browse your destination through it...

                          It supports cookies , ROT13 , SSL and I think JavaScripts is allowed too , tell me how you find that after trying it

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ouahabix View Post
                            It's not just for being hidden because of non clear or non transparent content but may be just because of SECURITY REASONS like payment processing procedures or because some places don't allow the free speech to be announced by the citizens so people must used it!

                            And yeah you can check them if you have full access on all the ISPs because you can't follow others' IPs if they don't belong to your ISP but there are some who can do it such CIA , FBI or InterPol and I don't think anyone wanna hide some thing from them

                            I agree, NSA & FBI are also Watching Your Computer (But Not with Cookies), I fear they are also watching our discussion on this thread. Also they can track you through ECHELON ( it is a highly secretive world-wide signals intelligence and analysis network) that capture radio and satellite communications, telephone calls, faxes and e-mails nearly anywhere in the world and includes computer automated analysis and sorting of intercepts. ECHELON is estimated to intercept up to 3 billion communications every day.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ouahabix View Post
                              I think the proxy mentioned above does and allows that as I guess , so you don't need to put it in your CONNECTION SETTINGS but open it as a regular page and then you'll find where to enter your new URL so that you can browse your destination through it...

                              It supports cookies , ROT13 , SSL and I think JavaScripts is allowed too , tell me how you find that after trying it
                              That's very nice site!!! I just tested visiting my site through it. Thank you so much for telling me, ouahabix.
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/heartsig.jpg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X