Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiki

Posting this here as well as its a mixture (I believe of SQL and PHP):

I am setting up a wiki on my web hosting account. I am getting an error when the wiki is thumbnailing images I upload:

"Warning: escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/leather/public_html/w/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 132"

I believe this is as the renderer that I am trying to get the wiki to use does not have permissions from the hosting side or it cannot find the correct path to this. I have directed the wiki config to use ImageMagick thinking there is support for this from the host side.

Am I being silly and I need to install Imagemagick directly into my web root
    or is there a setting on PHPMyadmin that I need to alter
    or something I haven't thought of
    or it cannot be done

Any thoughts would be gladly welcome...

I have never tried to setup WIKI because i believe managing it would be very cumbersome task Well, you can get in touch with support staff of Webhosting UK if you are hosted with them.

Comment

Originally posted by plugsly View Post
      Posting this here as well as its a mixture (I believe of SQL and PHP):

I am setting up a wiki on my webhosting account. I am getting an error when the wiki is thumbnailing images I upload:

"Warning: escapeshellarg() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/leather/public_html/w/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 132"

I believe this is as the renderer that I am trying to get the wiki to use does not have permissions from the hosting side or it cannot find the correct path to this. I have directed the wiki config to use ImageMagick thinking there is support for this from the host side.

Am I being silly and I need to install Imagemagick directly into my web root
      or is there a setting on PHPMyadmin that I need to alter
      or something I haven't thought of
      or it cannot be done

Any thoughts would be gladly welcome...
      Hi,

I'd recommend contacting our Linux Support Dept so they can temporarily enable the function for your domain until the Wiki is installed
      Kind regards,
      Jack Daniel.

Cloud Hosting || Managed Dedicated Server || Webhosting UK Knowledgebase

Comment

@plugsly :- to Webhosting UK community.

Please PM me your account details you have with us so that i can forward your issue and will update our technical support staff accordingly.
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

@plugsly
          I have manage to locate support ticket regarding "installation of imagemagick" for your domain from Mr Weyer. Above application was already installed for your domain hence you should not face any issue now.
          Please let us know if you are still facing any tech issue in this regards.
          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Working...
          X