Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URL File Access

Afternoon

Has URL file-access been disabled, I'm trying to run some API requests to Kelkoo and Oodle and are getting errors?

Cheers

Stu

Might be faster talking direct with live chat ops to find out, or submit a suport ticket.

without seeing the code you're trying to use, or the platform / server you're on, people might not be able to answer here as well as they could
    Hexo
    -------
    The man that knows how, is always working for the man that knows why

Comment

Ticket raised !

I know its not my coding as this works OK on my laptop (php5 / apache !)

Cheers

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by speedyonline View Post
        Ticket raised !

I know its not my coding as this works OK on my laptop (php5 / apache !)

Cheers

Stu
        There are several PHP functions added in the disabled list, as to avoid any major blunder on your valuable websites. You may contact our Support Team to get this restriction removed [which isnt recommended, unless you're wanting to do so] or get to an alternative solution for this function.
        Kind regards,
        Jack Daniel.

Cloud Hosting || Managed Dedicated Server || Webhosting UK Knowledgebase

Comment

I've had the url access enabled, I'm using webservice api requests so I don't think there is an alternative option. I've had to raise another ticket as its very flakey getting a reponse back from the calls, although they work fine locally.

Cheers

Stu

Comment

Working...
          X