X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do i find/edit config.inc.php

Hi
    Still struggling a bit here. :-(

Where do I find config.inc.php in my directroy structure. I can't see it anywhere, and so i don't know how to edit it when it's not visible.

I think I need to add a blowfish password to proceed

ps: windows hosting if that makes a difference

cheers

Dave

Hi,

Please contact support via livechat. The directory is dependant on what OS you are running and you will receive a more swift answer from the support team this way
    Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
    Support: 0800-612-8725
    International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

Hi. LiveChat got it sorted. Bit of a challenge but they stayed with it and all looks ok now *I think!*

Fabulous support. I'm very grateful - it was a big problem for me.

cheers and thanks again

dave

Comment

Hello Dave,
        We are glad to know that that your issue has been fixed instantly by our tech support staff.
        We assure you will get same level of personal assistance for all your web hosting related issues with round the clock quality service and support in near future too.
        Feel free to post all your hosting related questions over here
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Live chat most of the time works really well to get the problems sorted in little time. The technicians on the other end are knowlegeable and experienced. They can log-in to the server and get the issue fixed in no time, or atleast they make you aware of the kind of problem and the time it would take to get the issue sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by MattBarthorpe View Post
            Live chat most of the time works really well to get the problems sorted in little time. The technicians on the other end are knowlegeable and experienced. They can log-in to the server and get the issue fixed in no time, or atleast they make you aware of the kind of problem and the time it would take to get the issue sorted.
            Right, Live chat is the best option to get the problem solved asap.

However, if you do not have time to wait on Live chat until the issue is resolved, you can also send an email to the particular dept. according to the hosting package or server you have. With guaranteed response time like WHUK offers, you will receive a reply once the problem is solved or you will get the solution to solve the problem asap

Comment

Working...
            X