Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more tips? || What do you want to know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more tips? || What do you want to know?

I don't think my PHP tips are doing much to stimulate discussion so I think I will stop posting them. That is unless anyone has any suggestions for topics that would be of interest?
    black-dog
    4theweb.co.uk Web stuff
    slipperyhill.co.uk Band

No worries !!!
    Webhosting UK community is fully dedicated towards discussing and solving all hosting related issues so it would be better if you start offering your helpful tips and tricks on web hosting/server management which will surely pull-in good discussion as compare to programming tips
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by black-dog View Post
      I don't think my PHP tips are doing much to stimulate discussion so I think I will stop posting them. That is unless anyone has any suggestions for topics that would be of interest?
      You should continue posting your useful tips. I will try and bring some php webmasters on our forum to join php discussion threads.
      Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
      AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

I'm quite ASP based rather than PHP, although I share a knowledge for both programming languages.
        Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
        Support: 0800-612-8725
        International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
          No worries !!!
          Webhosting UK community is fully dedicated towards discussing and solving all hosting related issues so it would be better if you start offering your helpful tips and tricks on web hosting/server management which will surely pull-in good discussion as compare to programming tips
          When it comes to web hosting/server management I have a lot to learn!
          black-dog
          4theweb.co.uk Web stuff
          slipperyhill.co.uk Band

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
            You should continue posting your useful tips. I will try and bring some php webmasters on our forum to join php discussion threads.
            Thanks, I'll see what I can come up with.
            black-dog
            4theweb.co.uk Web stuff
            slipperyhill.co.uk Band

Comment

Originally posted by black-dog View Post
              Thanks, I'll see what I can come up with.
              my knowledge of php is limited to all the parameters listed in php.ini. If you ask me anything else then I may not manage to comment.

You are most welcome to post something related to the enabled or disabled functions from php.ini and I will comment on those.
              Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
              AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
              Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                my knowledge of php is limited to all the parameters listed in php.ini. If you ask me anything else then I may not manage to comment.

You are most welcome to post something related to the enabled or disabled functions from php.ini and I will comment on those.

OK.

Magic quotes is now deprecated and will be removed in PHP 6. Any plans to turn it off or will you wait?
                black-dog
                4theweb.co.uk Web stuff
                slipperyhill.co.uk Band

Comment

Working...
                X