Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MySQL Query Browser

Hello,

While going through some of the technical MySQl blogs, I read about MySQL Query Browser in those blogs. Still i am very much confused to the entire procedure , can any one help me in this to understand what exactly MySQL Query Browser do.

Hello,

MySQL Query Browser : In very simple words it is a cross-platform GUI client program
    that provides a user friendly environment to access the MySQL server for querying and analyzing data in particular database.
    Best Regards,
    Phil_VPS
    VPS Support Department.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil_VPS View Post
      Hello,

MySQL Query Browser : In very simple words it is a cross-platform GUI client program
      that provides a user friendly environment to access the MySQL server for querying and analyzing data in particular database.
      Thanks Phil_VPS for your swift reply, can you please share any of the other powerful cross-platform GUI you have used in recent time span; which should be easy to use or you can recommend to a newbie.

Comment

The MySQL query browser is a useful applciation for editing the MySQL database schema. MySQl also helps in demo the SQL queries on your local machine. The MySQL Query Browser also help user to access the MySQL's EXPLAIN feature as well as the ability to compare the entire results with acuracy.

If you're using a newer version of MySQL then the Query browser fully supports transactions, views, and stored procedures.

Comment

Originally posted by HALL View Post
          Thanks Phil_VPS for your swift reply, can you please share any of the other powerful cross-platform GUI you have used in recent time span; which should be easy to use or you can recommend to a newbie.
          I recommend MySQL Workbench which is also a powerful cross-platform GUI to manage Mysql database.

Comment

Working...
          X