ESXi with Dedicated Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESXi with Dedicated Server

Can I have VMWare ESXi on this server : Intel Xeon E3-1225V3? and can I also lease one licence of Windows 2008 R2 from you ?

Dear Jasper,

Thank you for your inquiry.. Yes, you can indeed consider our E3-1225V3 Server where you can have VMWare ESXi installed and can set required number of VMs. let us know the Windows 2008 OS Edition you wish to installed on VM so that we can provide you the pricing details.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper View Post
      Can I have VMWare ESXi on this server : Intel Xeon E3-1225V3? and can I also lease one licence of Windows 2008 R2 from you ?

Selection of server hardware mainly depends on the number of VMs, configuration of each VM you are planing to setup hence proper selection of server hardware is vital. Do confirm with your webhost if you can add more resources on your server in the future.

Comment

It would be for VMWare ESXi, then one VM would be windows and another one Ubuntu or Linux

Comment

Hi Jasper, Is the Vmware ESXi license you are referring to- is this paid one or free? can you please confirm for me.

Comment

As far I know they have the VMware vSphere Hypervisor which is a free one. May be it is same and now with a different name?

Comment

I think they have a trial for 60 days. You might want to check on their website to confirm.

Comment

Working...
              X