Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll buy a crate of what you are drinking...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll buy a crate of what you are drinking...

I contact support and tell them that I am using the Wokingham servers for all my email and am getting errors (security certificate related). I also referenced wokingham servers in the ticket title.

I supply a screenshot showing the error and tech support says I have not shown that the error applies to the Wokingham servers - words, for once, fail me.

Tech support used to be sooo good. Live chat used to be excellent, not much point to it now as waits between 'overs' regularly exceed 10 minutes.

Cannot see much point to staying with WebHostingUK TBH.

DrT
    Amateurs built the Ark, but professionals built the Titanic.

We apologize for the inconvenience which has been caused to you. We will definitely look into the matter and make sure that you don't face any problems with the support.

I am unable to locate your account in our billing system with the email address you have used to register on the forum. I would request you to send me the email address you have registered with us so that I can locate your account in our billing system and we can assist you in the best possible manner.

Comment

xxxxx [at] gmail.xxx
      Amateurs built the Ark, but professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Hello,

I can see that the issue is being resolved in a different thread here. Hence, I will close this thread. Your email address has been changed so that it cannot be used for any other purpose.

Comment

Working...
        X