Hosting on UK Dedicated servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting on UK Dedicated servers

I am looking forward to host my online shopping website on a UK Dedicated server, while I have a basic idea about the UK Dedicated Servers, Can someone please provide me with complete information?

Thanks

WebHosting UK provides a very efficient hosting platform with UK Dedicated Servers. A magnitude of power and flexibility of your own server is provided at an affordable price. Linux/Windows dedicated servers are provided and they are built based on your specifications from Dell hardware and housed in Web Hosting UK's secure and reliable Datacentre facility in Maidenhead. WebHosting UK provides with a wide range of dedicated servers powered by Intel. Many other impressive features are included in the UK Dedicated Servers. In order to get complete information, visit – UK Dedicated Servers.
    WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Web Hosting UKDedicated Server Hosting UK
    Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Thats really great ! You can start with any of the package you wanted to go ahead with just make sure you go with a bit higher plans as you are going for any e commerce website, the most appropriate way of such website is to make sure that you take care of the most important is the back end support. See the most important IMO is the kind of support the hosting company is gonna provide. Web Hosting UK will provide you with a list of high range of web hosting package from which you can pick any one out of it.

Comment

Would I get an efficient processor with UK Dedicated Servers? And what would be the CPU speed?

Comment

We offer the following processors with different UK Dedicated Server plans
          Dual Core Intel Pentium
          Intel Core 2 Quad Core
          Quad Core Intel Xeon i5
          Dual Quad Core Intel Xeon
          Dual Hexa Core Intel Xeon

The CPU speed will be different for the respective plans. In order to get complete information visit UK Dedicated Servers
          WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Web Hosting UKDedicated Server Hosting UK
          Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

dedicated server

@Rachael
            nice offer but i just want to know is that r u guys provide dedicated ip also?

Comment

Yes, 5 Dedicated IP's are provided free with our Dedicated servers.
              Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server
              Partner with Webhosting UK Com Ltd
              Follow us on Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Comment

Working...
              X