Apache or Lite Speed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apache or Lite Speed ?

I have a question, I am confused about the web server that I should opt for when I think of considering a Linux Dedicated server. So please let me know what should I choose, Apache or Lightspeed and why ?

Apache or Lightspeed

Originally posted by Jaazmine View Post
    I have a question, I am confused about the web server that I should opt for when I think of considering a Linux Dedicated server. So please let me know what should I choose, Apache or Lightspeed and why ?
    Anytime you find a company motivated to speed up an original technology, many times they succeed. The issue is do you want to deal with bugs and stableness. They have a free model and paid, so pay someone to do that, and they will find a way. And they have.

THe only way to know for sure is tons of testing, and some hosting company has done that, so the Check out URL removed
    Last edited by Harry; 30-03-11, 10:13 PM. Reason: External spam links are not allowed for very first post !

Comment

I would recommend you to go with lightspeed! It basically improved the network performance on an approx 80%....

Comment

One time one of our web server was down for a single days due to bot net attacks. At that moment we where having light speed and we have decided to give with a apache a try chance. As soon as we moved to apache it started her up it was instant uptime. 0.14 server loads as compared to lite-speed constant 1.50% loads......

Comment

Working...
        X