Mirroring or Load balancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirroring or Load balancing

I have a big project coming my way and need a full proof solution for it. I need my website to operate very swiftly without any hazel. I see that you offer both server mirroring and dedicated server load balancing on the Dedicated servers. Are both different concepts or are different words with similar meanings. Which one will be good for me if they both are different concepts and why ?

Originally posted by Jose King View Post
    I have a big project coming my way and need a full proof solution for it. I need my website to operate very swiftly without any hazel. I see that you offer both server mirroring and load balancing on the Dedicated servers. Are both different concepts or are different words with similar meanings. Which one will be good for me if they both are different concepts and why ?
    It depends on your actual requirements. Both are different concepts and are implemented as need arise.
    In short > Load Balance = Network of interconnected servers used to reduce load on website by distributing incoming request among servers and hence your website will run smoothly.
    Regarding Mirroring >> It uses Master - Slave server concept where an identical copy of data also exists on the Slave server if anything is added / amended on master server, in case if the master server fails, the slave server can immediately take its place without any downtime hence 100 uptime is obtained if you go with server mirroring solution.

Let us know more about your requirements and accordingly we will guide you to select suitable hosting technology.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

I have a big project coming my way and need a full proof solution for it. I need my website to operate very swiftly without any hazel. I see that you offer both server mirroring and load balancing on the Dedicated servers. Are both different concepts or are different words with similar meanings. Which one will be good for me if they both are different concepts and why ?
      Are you able to provide more information on your website/applications? Accordingly, we can provide you with the required details.

Comment

Thank you for helping to clear my doubt. I still have some more queries though.
        I have also heard about some Failover solution. What does that refer too. Does it have any connection with the concepts explained above ?

Comment

Thank you for helping to clear my doubt. I still have some more queries though.
          I have also heard about some Failover solution. What does that refer too. Does it have any connection with the concepts explained above ?
          Do you have Linux or Windows servers? As far as I know these are generally custom setups and if you clear about your requirements members will be able to give you more information

Comment

I want to start a job website and I am expecting a huge amount of traffic on it. Its in the developing stage we are developing it in php. Due to such huge amount of traffic, I need my side to be always up and there should not be any load if traffic increases suddenly. I do not need to loose any business when I start hosting it, so provide me with a appropriate solution.

Comment

I want to start a job website and I am expecting a huge amount of traffic on it. Its in the developing stage we are developing it in php. Due to such huge amount of traffic, I need my side to be always up and there should not be any load if traffic increases suddenly. I do not need to loose any business when I start hosting it, so provide me with a appropriate solution.
              Alright. Initially you can start with one of our dedicated server which should suffice your hosting needs and can serve startup traffic load. Once you start getting huge number of daily visitors which may affect server performance the you can opt for higher hosting solution like Load Balance Architecture or can upgrade your dedicated server.
              All the Best
              UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
              Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

When you say it's a start website, it will be a good option to use a UK dedicated server but a high specification one. As the website grows, you can move to a load balancing solution that will distribut the traffic.

Comment

Working...
                X