Webhosting UK support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webhosting UK support

I am getting increasingly annoyed at the poor support I have recieved on live chat recently.

I have had networking issues, with my IP addresses being wrongly routed and issues with my backup space not having enough quota and so my backups failing.

I've been trying since Thursday to get my backup space sorted. I was promised an email and it never came and now he (Peter M) sends me a message with the directory listing showing my backups, even though it's plain to see the files are zero bytes!!

Can someone please help me out here, as I'm at my wits' end!

Thanks

Ok, this seems to be resolved now thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by GlennJ View Post
      Ok, this seems to be resolved now thankfully.
      Thanks for update GlennJ .

Comment

I'm glad you were able to get this updated. I was getting a little worried there. As a customer/potential customer, updates like this are much appreciated.

Comment

Live chat is useful ... but I think that response to email/ticketing is the real measure of support. Any feedback on those responses?

Comment

Originally posted by jonathanc View Post
            Live chat is useful ... but I think that response to email/ticketing is the real measure of support. Any feedback on those responses?
            Sorry for delayed response. I have positive experence with the level of service & support i get at webhosting UK. I love their 24x7 Live chat facility for getting solutions on minor tech issues.

Comment

Working...
            X