Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solving Domain server errors for a dedicated server !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solving Domain server errors for a dedicated server !

Hello all checked my hosted website intoDNS I notice my domain server url " ukwebsitehosting net "appears to have 3 errors....

1) Different subnets WARNING: Not all of your name servers are in different subnets

2) Different autonomous systems WARNING: Single point of failure

3) SOA EXPIRE Your SOA EXPIRE number is: 3600000. That is NOT OK

I did contact live support who assured me these errors are nothing to worry about.

My thinking is, why is it showing errors? surely its not good and these can be fixed?

thanks for your input

mrix
    Last edited by mrix2000; 23-03-10, 02:20 PM.

re:

Not a very active forum I guess
    mrix

Comment

Hi Michael,

You had opened this thread in wrong section. Our support staff gets notified only if threads are opened within technical sub-forums.

I have asked one of our Dedicated Server support staff to add an IP on your server from different subnet and help you to change IP address of your secondary nameserver.

They will also make necessary changes in SOA expire number to get rid of the errors shown in intodns report.

There's nothing to be concerned about these 2 errors as your website will never stop working with any of the ISP's anywhere in the world due to these two "warnings".
      Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
      AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Hello,

I need some information from you for that i have created a ticket. Please update the ticket with all required information, so we can able to investigate further on your issue and update you accordingly.

Regards,
        Vasco S

Comment

re:

Hello I have just sent you the necessary information you required.
          Cheers
          mrix

Comment

Hello,

We have added IP from different subnet on your dedicated server hosted with us , also edited DNS zone templates to create new DNS zone with proper SOA expire number.

Please refer the ticket for the detailed information. I have still required some information from you, please update the ticket with required information.

Regards,
            Vasco S

Comment

re:

All resolved
              Many thanks for the great support as usual#
              Cheers
              mrix

Comment

Working...
              X