Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parse error–syntax error, unexpected $end in /public_html/site1/wp-content/themes/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parse error–syntax error, unexpected $end in /public_html/site1/wp-content/themes/

My WordPress site is showing up an error
    Parse error – syntax error, unexpected $end in /public_html/site1/wp-content/themes/my-theme/functions.php on line 278

How to fix it?

This error normally occurs if you are attempting to put code snippets in to WordPress and still have unexpectedly missed a something or the particular code has incorrect format. This can effect into a PHP parse error and you will probably go to a detect similar to:

Code:
    Parse error – syntax error, unexpected $end in /public_html/site1/wp-content/themes/my-theme/functions.php on line 278
    The error message could indicate the unexpected thing seen in the code and also the place with the set of scripts in which the mistake taken place using range. To fix this issue you'll have to correct the particular format. Most of the time its a missing bracket, or few unexpected character in the code.

So as to fix the Syntax Error you should edit the code that triggered this kind of error. You can either remove it or fix the syntax.

Comment

Working...
    X