Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Disk

Web disk:-

Web disk is an excellent feature provided by cpanel, it can be used instead of FTP. It prevents the hassle of creating FTP accounts and the connectivity issues with FTP clients like FileZilla.

Web disk is easy to configure and provides direct access to your disk space on the server. You can simply drag and drop your files in public_html folder or whichever folder your want by just selecting the path of the folder.

It gives you access to the web disk through cpanel and the most important function I like is that you can create a shortcut to access your web disk directly from your desk top.
    This function is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and windows 8 operating systems.

I have successfully configured Web Disk on my computer which runs on Windows 7 operating system!! You should also try it.

For additional information please refer the below link:-

Web Disk

Regards,
    Cyril Clive

Originally posted by Cyril C View Post
    Web disk:-

Web disk is an excellent feature provided by cpanel, it can be used instead of FTP. It prevents the hassle of creating FTP accounts and the connectivity issues with FTP clients like FileZilla.

Web disk is easy to configure and provides direct access to your disk space on the server. You can simply drag and drop your files in public_html folder or whichever folder your want by just selecting the path of the folder.

It gives you access to the web disk through cpanel and the most important function I like is that you can create a shortcut to access your web disk directly from your desk top.
    This function is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and windows 8 operating systems.

I have successfully configured Web Disk on my computer which runs on Windows 7 operating system!! You should also try it.

For additional information please refer the below link:-

Web Disk

Regards,
    Cyril Clive
    Hello Cyril,

I also like to use Web Disk instead of the File manager...

We can configure it using following steps
    • Log in to cPanel. >> In the Files section, click the Web Disk icon >> click Access Web Disk.
    • Choose your operating system (OS of your personal computer)
    • Click Download Quick Start Script.
    • In the File Download pop-up, click Save File and save the file to your local computer.
    • Now open application and run it

Comment

Working...
    X