Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mailman filling up disk space - How do I clear this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailman filling up disk space - How do I clear this?

From Control Panel --> Files --> Disk space usage, I am informed that my disk space usage is 401.19MB of which I see that 165.53MB is allocated to Mailing lists. The allocation list below the table does not show this and states that my disk usage is 235.51MB

I have noticed that the mailing list keeps rising and shot up last week because some-one posted a load of large attachements.

On checking Mailman I found that the 'Archive' had been set to 'Yes'; I have now changed this to 'No'.

So my question now is how do I delete the archives of the mailing lists. These are not needed and are taking up valuable space from my allocation of 500MB.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

David Floyd

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
    From Control Panel --> Files --> Disk space usage, I am informed that my disk space usage is 401.19MB of which I see that 165.53MB is allocated to Mailing lists. The allocation list below the table does not show this and states that my disk usage is 235.51MB

I have noticed that the mailing list keeps rising and shot up last week because some-one posted a load of large attachements.

On checking Mailman I found that the 'Archive' had been set to 'Yes'; I have now changed this to 'No'.

So my question now is how do I delete the archives of the mailing lists. These are not needed and are taking up valuable space from my allocation of 500MB.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

David Floyd
    Hi David,

You'll need root access to perform this task. Please contact our Support Team to get this done for you..
    Kind regards,
    Jack Daniel.

Cloud Hosting || Managed Dedicated Server || Webhosting UK Knowledgebase

Comment

Working...
    X